It is the mission of DonnaBellas Angels to provide inspirational healing art to medical clinics and wellness centers. We used donations to help cover the cost of producing original art, and art prints so they can be made available at no cost or with a minimal fee to medical clinics.
Click on the links below to see photos of the paintings and art in the various medical clinics.
- The cancer center was permitted to use DonnaBellas Angels art royalty free to create cards with survivor tips and inspirational messages of hope for cancer patients and caregivers. The cards featured "Faith, Hope, Love" images from Inspirational Words and Angel Words art series.
- The hospital received "Caribbean Angel" painting that featured the Creole words for "Joy" (Jwa) and "Peace" (Lepé). Saint Damien Pediatric Hospital is located in Tabarre, Haiti.
- The hospital asked to use "Rainbow Cancer Heart" to help announce the opening of it new cancer boutique. DonnaBellas Angels permitted limited art royalty use by St. Dominic's Hospital.
- We gave Texas Children's Hospital Cancer Center (TXCH) art prints that they used to decorate a respite room for staff. TXCH is located in Houston, TX.
Donation to Doctors' Care
- The clinic received "Wipe Out Cancer Angel". The clinic is private family practice clinic located in Gadsen, AL.
Art Prints and Postcards Packages for Clinics
In addition to donating original artwork, DonnaBellas Angels provides postcard art prints. Most often they are on an information table in the medical clinic waiting room. Patients and their loved ones can take the art home with them to help keep a positive attitude as they cope with their disease or disability.
Request an art package for your medical clinic by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org